194. If man give his son onesto a balia and that son die durante the hands of the tata, and the nurse substitute another bruissement without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her to account, and because she has substituted another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of a freeman or break the bone of a freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break per bone of per man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If verso man strike the person of per man (.i.addirittura., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip durante public.
If per physician operate on a slave of per freeman for a severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore verso slave of equal value
206. If verso man strike another man in per quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as a result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If verso man strike a man’s daughter and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through verso stroke, he bring about a miscarriage puro the daughter of per freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of a man and bring about verso miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver eurodate.
215. If verso physician operate on per man for a severe wound (or make verso severe wound upon verso man) with verso bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (per the eye) of per man with verso bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be per man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver sicuro the physician.
218. If a physician operate on per man for verso severe wound with a bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (in the eye) of a man with a bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If per physician batteria a broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver to the physician.
If he open an abscess (sopra his eye) with a bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver esatto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver onesto the builder.
224. If a veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give sicuro the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of per shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and cause its death, he shall give preciso the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If a brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand verso slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.